iTA Web – Web viewer for RT, NM and Radiology
To simplify and speed up communication between doctors and to be able to use series of RT objects and images in a simple and reliable way, over the last ten years we have developed different versions of iTA Web, a DICOM and DICOM RT object viewer dedicated to radiotherapy, radiology and medicine nuclear.
iTA Web is a non-medical device web software that provides users with the following features:
- Query/retrieve from all DICOM servers (C-Get, C-Move)
- Search and view Studies in the local database
- View DICOM images (CT, PT, MR), DICOM RT Images and DICOM RT objects (ROI and DOSE).
- Traditional 2D visualization: axial, sagittal and coronal.
- Visualization of ROIs from DICOM RT Structure Set
- Zoom and pan all images.
- Adjustment of contrast and intensity.
- 2D visualization of doses and structures in axial, coronal and sagittal.
- Calculation and display of DVH
- Tools for drawing freehand and with pre-set geometric shapes and for writing notes directly on the images.
- Tools for taking measurements on the image
- Download screenshots and notes
- Create CRS reports with notes and measurements
The system has been subjected to verification and validation in collaboration with the Politecnico of Turin through some theses.
Since the needs of Radiotherapy, Radiology and Nuclear Medicine are very specific, it was decided to develop two dedicated platforms: iTA Web RT and iTA Web RX.
GET MORE DETAILS
The TA – Tecnologie Avanzate technicians will be able to provide you with all the further information you need.