iTA Tech – Patient QC and RT Positioning Systems
iTA Tech is an iPad application designed to support radiotherapy technicians during patient positioning, increasing their safety during the RT treatment phases.
The application is associated with the immobilization and positioning systems of patients in RT and has the purpose of supporting the RT technician, both in the CT simulator and in the treatment phase. For each district to be treated and type of treatment, protocols to be followed are proposed, associated with the various immobilization systems. Checklists are provided to guide the user through the steps and checks to be performed to ensure patient identity and correct positioning
iTA Tech is not a Medical Device.
Version 1.0 features:
- Patient selection via QR code to ensure that the patient treated is the one expected and to verify that the positioning procedures applied are the correct ones;
- list of protocols available to support the radiotherapy technician both at the CT simulator and during the treatment sessions;
- checklists to ensure compliance with technical protocols in daily practice;
- assessment tools to monitor patient health status and treatment quality;
- generation of PDF reports with checklists of all treatment sessions.
The future development of the product will be the implementation on a web-based platform with the automatic recognition of the patient and the analysis of morphometric variations through 3D cameras.
GET MORE DETAILS
The TA – Tecnologie Avanzate technicians will be able to provide you with all the further information you need.