iTADose – Dose management system
Following the implementation in Italy of the European Directive 2013/59/EURATOM of 5 December 2013 (Legislative Decree n.101 of 31 July 2020) laying down basic safety standards for protection against the dangers arising from exposure to ionizing radiation, the need to justify medical exposures and to increase the information to be provided to patients, as well as to record, archive and communicate doses, has emerged.
In this regulatory landscape, iTA Dose was developed, a web application that allows you to monitor, manage and archive the dose administered to the patient during the main diagnostic tests, such as: CT scan, Mammography, Mammography with Tomosynthesis, traditional RX, Angiography.
iTA DOSE allows you to:
- Interfacing directly with the machinery and with the company PACS
- Collect dosimetric information and archive it in a dedicated database
- Track real-time patient dose for each investigation
- Export data and dosimetric information in tabular format (csv)
- Build a dose report in DICOM Structure Report (SR) AND/OR DICOM Encapsulated PDF format
The application is not a medical device but guarantees compliance with the aforementioned European Directive.
GET MORE DETAILS
The TA – Tecnologie Avanzate technicians will be able to provide you with all the further information you need.